POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HELP! I need a brushed aluminum texture : HELP! I need a brushed aluminum texture Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  HELP! I need a brushed aluminum texture
From: Andy
Date: 9 Apr 2000 11:58:04
Message: <38F0AA84.7AD39BF2@uncc.edu>
I need to present a model to some folks this week and all my attempts at
a brushed aluminum texture have been less than appealing. Does anyone
have something whipped up already to donate to the cause? I'll post the
finished model in p.b.i when I get it finished.

Thanks,
Andy

--
Andy Woodfin

Get paid to surf the web. Costs nothing, I'm not kidding.
I crap you negative. I got some. Click below.
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=HXG020